Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Friday, April 4, 2008

When having problems with your phone

If you encounter any problem with your phone and can't find a fix for it, check if you have the latest firmware first - you might need an update. If problem persist do these following steps until it's fixed:
  1. Perform a soft reset - *#7780#.
  2. Do hard reset -*#7370#. Make a back up from PC Suite as this will delete everything (excluding your memory card/mass storage).
  3. Reinstall your firmware.
  4. If everything fails, you need to call Nokia or visit your nearest Nokia Service Center for repair or replacement.

No comments: