Sunday, May 1, 2011
Monday, September 20, 2010
-Upload photos and videos to Facebook which includes tagging people: (more than 200 photos supported and privacy)
-Import cutom photo Exif info (IPTC) into the photo caption
-Download albums from Facebook
-View your friends photos
-Save individual photos
-Support for uploads behind a Proxy server
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Thursday, August 26, 2010
-18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor for high image quality and speed.
-ISO 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
-Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording, Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480, sound recording level adjustment and an external microphone IN terminal for access to improved sound quality.
-Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor for shooting at low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction using multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
-5.3 fps continuous shooting up to approx. 58 Large/JPEGs and 16 RAW.
-96% viewfinder coverage allowing you to see more of your image in the viewfinder.
-Enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system; and 9-point AF system utilizing a high-precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point.
-New convenient in-camera features allow you to convert RAW images into JPEGs and set the images to a 3:2 aspect ratio.
-Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards.
-Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
-Super Fast Search As You Type
-Lists relevant emails & contacts instantly as you type. Saves hours each week. Quick Preview
-Allows you to quickly preview & copy data from existing emails while composing new mails.
- Inserts a search box on the upper right corner of Gmail interface. This search box is the only addition to the primary Gmail UI. Multiple Accounts
-Searches across multiple accounts and presents unified search result.
-Seamless Gmail Integration
-Integrates seamlessly with your Gmail interface. Privacy & Security
-Keeps authentication details and mails in your hard-disk. Never exchanges Gmail's authentication details or its content with anyone else other than Gmail.
Friday, August 20, 2010
What is Anomos?
Anomos is a decentralized peer-to-peer file sharing system derived from BitTorrent which is capable of protecting its user’s identities by means of an advanced, planned mix network. Its purpose is twofold. In one way it is simply an intellectual exercise; we are computer scientists interested in encryption, the limits of anonymity, and the design of networks. In another sense it is a profound demonstration of individual liberty, a demand for freedom, privacy and anonymity on the Internet.
- File transfers through Anomos are anonymous. After being sent, packets are routed through a number of intermediary nodes before reaching their final destination. These intermediary nodes can only confirm that their neighbors are participating in the network, they cannot confirm that their neighbors are sharing or merely relaying information, nor can they determine what is being shared.
- Downloading with Anomos is decentralized — the downloader receives parts of the requested file from a number of different sources, similar to how BitTorrent functions.
- Connections within Anomos are End-To-End encrypted.
- Communication with the Tracker is also encrypted.