Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CloudMagic - Search Tool for Gmail



Features:
-Super Fast Search As You Type
-Lists relevant emails & contacts instantly as you type. Saves hours each week. Quick Preview
-Allows you to quickly preview & copy data from existing emails while composing new mails.
-Non-intrusive Interface
- Inserts a search box on the upper right corner of Gmail interface. This search box is the only addition to the    primary Gmail UI. Multiple Accounts
-Searches across multiple accounts and presents unified search result.
-Seamless Gmail Integration
-Integrates seamlessly with your Gmail interface. Privacy & Security
-Keeps authentication details and mails in your hard-disk. Never exchanges Gmail's authentication details or its  content with anyone else other than Gmail.



CloudMagic

No comments: