When firmware update is not available for your phone, you can change its product code so Nokia Software Updater (NSU) will detect your phone as update needed.
By doing this, you will void any warranty from Nokia so try at your own risk!
- Download and install b-phreaks Nemesis Service Suite (NSS) HERE.
- Open NSS.
- Connect N95 to PC via USB cable and choose 'PC Suite' mode.
- Click the little magnifying glass icon (Scan For New Device).
- Click on the 'Phone Info' Icon.
- Click 'Read'.
- 'Enable' Product Code.
- Change Product code and press 'Write'.
- Exit NSS.
- Run Nokia Software Updater (NSU).
Posted by JamesK from N95Users.com