Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Fring 3.35 for Symbian 9 is out


Fring for Nokia S60 devices: de-bugged, improved & enriched!You’ve been asking and we’ve been listening hard… then diligently gathering your bug alerts, requests and suggestions, and grinding through the list like busy beavers…

So what have we done?
- Improved stability – with significantly less interruption, logouts, etc- Made voice quality even better all round- Added speakerphone for Symbian 9.2 (Not sure which Symbian you are?)- Enabled file transfer from Yahoo! & Skype so you can now swap music, pics & vids over WiFi or 3G from mobile to mobile and mobile to PC! Its quick, reliable and of course free! No need for MMS, cable, Bluetooth or Infrared.Important! The easiest way to update your fring version is to point your mobile internet WAP browser at http://www.fring.com/ and download fring directly to your mobile.

Fring

No comments: