Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

8hands mobile




The 8hands Video Tour from 8hands on Vimeo.

8hands Mobile was created to keep you always in the know, even when you're on the road, at school, at lunch, at a meeting, or at your grandmother's house. We couldn't just stay between those four grey walls, waiting for that new event from Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Flickr or Twitter. We wanted out. But we didn't want to miss the party. That's why we built the perfect tool to connect your social networks to your mobile.

8hands

No comments: