Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

N95 NAM Version (N95-3) Firmware Update (v20.2.011)

from HF via N95Users:

Just got v20 firmware

Load time is 19 seconds to the standby screen.

Camera load time 2 seconds.

"Search: Internet and My content" is added to the standby screen.

New applications:
- Search
- N-gage demo games
- BrainChallenge
- Lumines Puzzle Fusion
- Midnight Pool
- JellyPOP
- Sudoku

"Share Online" adds flickr and Vox uploads
(all of this is probably old news for N95-2 and N95-4 ("8GB") users)

Can't give much of speed comparison since I bought the phone earlier today, and only used it for less than an hour before doing the update. But I can say that subjectively it feels a LOT faster. Especially the camera.

Update HERE.

Additional info:
Flash Lite 3 support
Faster bootup Faster camera load time
Integrated Search Demand paging
No ASR
N-Gage demos

No comments: