Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Samsung D780 Dual-Standby



Samsung's follow-up to its D880, the D780, launched today. Available in Russia from next month, followed by SE Asia, Europe and the Middle East, the candy-bar cell has Dual Standby, meaning you can receive calls to your second number even while taking a call on your first. Full specs and a pic of its two-in-a-bed innards, below.

GSM/EDGE Tri-band (900/1800/1900)
2.1" 262K QVGA TFT-LCD display
2-megapixel FF CMOS Camera
Dual Stand-By Call with 2 Cores
Bluetooth 2.0 / USB 2.0 Full Speed
Stereo FM Radio
MP3/WMA/e-AAC+ Music Player
Mobile Printing (BPP, PictBridge)
Bluetooth Stereo Headset (A2DP)
MemoryExternal Memory : microSD (up to 2 GB)
Measures 115 x 49.6 x 15.7mm

from Gizmodo.com

No comments: