Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sony Ericsson P910i


This was my replacement for the P800i. My favorite phone and lasted years with me. I just loved this phone...everything you needed. I recommended this phone to my friends and most of them bought it. Some of them are still using this phone up to now. I used it with TomTom navigator and served me well. I didn't want to give it up but after a while it was going slow for me. I needed to have more features on my phone. The internet was slow though i used it as a modem with my laptop and worked well. I I like the design of this phone with the detachable keypad and qwerty keypad on the other side... i didn't use the qwerty though since buttons were too small. I wanted to get its successor (P990i) after this but its screen wasn't appealing for me coming from P910i. I didn't like the buttons below the screen and an additional keypad on it. They should've just enhanced the features of P910i and not touch the design. :D

more pictures: FlickR - dayene00 (SE P910i set)

No comments: