Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sony Ericsson P800i


This was my very first expensive phone. I got this back in 2003 when it came out and my mom flipped out when she saw the bill on her credit card for $800+ (actually, it was in Philippine peso) :D This is where i started getting into phones. I got interested with installing applications and games and i didn't want to get another 'simple' phone after that. This is phone is very durable. I didn't care much about cases then and have dropped this several times and it would still be working. Actually, i sold it to my friend and she's still using it now...it's all scratched up because she put more major bangin' on the phone but it's still working. :D

No comments: