Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Griffin iTrip FM Transmitter w/ App support





The New iTrip at a Glance

-One-touch setup and tuning with Griffin-exclusive SmartScan™: iTrip scans the FM band and      finds the best frequency for you

-SmartSound™ technology auto-adjusts signal strength for each frequency 

-Bright back-lit display for easy viewing in any light

-Micro-USB-B pass-thru connector so you can charge while playing 

-User-selectable stereo/mono modes

-Track Controls: control playback of your iPod from iTrip’s display


GriffinTechnology

No comments: