Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Phone Alone by Mobisophy


Features:

-Divert incoming call to you desired number or operator'svoice mailbox

-Tell callers what happened to the mobile devices or ask them leave voice messages in local coice mailbox

-Check voicemails remotely

-Get back contacts and data

-Lock mobile


How to Conduct Remote Control:
Call your phone from the preset "Managing Phone Number" and input the "Remote Control Code" according to the voice prompts to activate "Phone Alone", or send a text message with the remote control code to activate this application. After the activation, you can remote control your mobile phone through any telephone or mobile phone according to the voice prompts.

Mobisophy

No comments: