Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Download Any File Using Default Nokia Browser

This trick will make your default nokia browser download any common files such as ( rar, exe, avi, wmv, wma, wav, mov, mpg, etc.. )

Just install corecodecplayer, then copy "coreplayer.ext" to C:\Data

Now open your default browser & try downloading any file and you will see that it can recognize the file for download.


Notes: 

- After the download started press "hide" quickly so that it will download from background

- When download is finished it will ask if you would like to "open" or "later". Just select "later" then select options\downloads then save to your desired location.

- If failed to press "hide" before downlaod finishes corecodecplayer will open the file and it will note as file not supported so you cannot save it in your MMC.. If so, just find the file downloaded in this location C:\System\dmgr\


Download

Thanks to macky1730 from Symbianize

No comments: