Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Slide Helper 1.05 with sound by s60soft.ru


- Hangup at the closing of sliders
- Callback with selected key
- Lock keypad at the closing of sliders
- Shutting down the screen lights at the closing of sliders
- Lock keypad without messages and questions
- Unlocking the keypad at the opening of sliders
- Blocking unlock the keypad at the opening of sliders
- Blocking screensaver at the opening of sliders
- English and Russian interface
- Sounds at the opening/closing of sliders
- Autostart

No comments: