Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

eBuddy 0.99 "UPDATE*


The eBuddy Mobile Messenger is a completely new application. You can download it to your phone to get the best chat experience on MSN, Yahoo!, AIM and Google Talk, all in one single buddylist. It remembers your username and password for quick login, supports sound notification of a new message, reacts fast and has many more advantages.


Download

No comments: