Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Easy Method of Hacking N95 to Allow Installation of Unsigned Apps

Download these FILES first.

The 4 files needed are in this zip. 

STEP 1:

Install Y Browser on your phone.

STEP 2:

Install HelloCarbide.sisx.

STEP 3:

Connect Your phone using data transfer mode or PC Suite (via file manager) and copy the other 2 files (installer.exe and CProfDriver_SISX.ldd) to a directory somewhere on the phone (remember where!) I copied mine to E:\Hack

STEP 4: - READ CAREFULLY!!!

Open up Y-Browser
Hit the Menu key (so Y-Browser is still running in the background)
Run HelloCarbide from your applications folder.
Click options >> Menu1
--it will say->  Done....probably
Then click Yes
Go back to Y-Browser
Copy the 2 files mentioned in Step 3 to C:\SYS\BIN

Note: If you accidently exit Y-Browser before you have copied the files, you will have to turn your phone off and back on and repeat step 4.

STEP 5:

Once the 2 files are in the SYS\BIN folder, you can turn your phone off and back on and Voila! You will now be able to install unsigned apps like RotateMe, etc.


Tutorial by geeza83 - N95Users.com

No comments: