Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Auto Call Back


Auto Call Back

The process described above is automatically handled by Auto Call Back – if activated, the application discards calls from people in a special contacts group and then establishes a call back.

The all-inclusive-person has to start the application on his phone. Next, he simply puts all people from his contact database that should be called back into an auto call-back contacts group. Whenever a contact from this group now establishes a call, it is automatically discarded by the application. Afterwards, the number is immediately called back.

From the point of view of the pre-paid person, it’s equally easy to use. He builds the call to the all-inclusive person and then just waits until he can press the green key to answer the call-back.

SymbianResources

No comments: