Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Monday, June 16, 2008

USB Rechargeable AA Batteries





USB Rechargeable Batteries - What could be simpler or more convenient than charging batteries from a simple USB port on your computer? The high quality batteries (1450mAh) will power any device you need them for, then when the time comes take them out, pop off the caps and insert them into a USB port for quick easy charging. There is even a handy blue LED to show when the batteries are charging which turns off when they are fully charged. No more bulky chargers and unsafe cables all over the place. These are also environmentally friendly as they contain none of the harmful cadmium in Ni Cads and none of the resource waste from traditional alkaline batteries.

No comments: