Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T300






'Decided to upgrade from Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-N2 to Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T300. I wanted to get a Canon but i can't lose the touchscreen feature since i started from Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-N1. I just want to have a decent camera aside from the N95 because i'm not into photography. I use the N95 mainly for geotagging now. I could get the Sony's GPS unit (GPS-CS1KASP) but that's going to be another thing to carry so better off just to use the phone.
What i really like about this is its Smile Shutter feature - my friends and i just love it... just put it in the tripod and it will automatically takes pictures when it detects a smile(s). The rest are pretty much it but just have more scene modes and an option for widescreen preview of the pictures. I'll be testing this tomorrow for the Seafood Festival down at Belmar beach! :D

No comments: