Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Notebook Desk with Built-in 2.1 Speakers & Cooling Fans


Features:
• 2.1 Stereo: two 5W speakers & one 10W subwoofer
• Powered through USB from your notebook or 4 Size-D batteries
• No additional software or driver needed
• Built-in ultra-silent cooling fans• Foldable table legs
• Audio Input for MP3 players, Portable DVD players, and Game consoles
• Works with all laptops• Control buttons: Power On/Off, Fans On/Off, Mute, Volume Down, Volume Up
• Compatible with Win98 SE/ Win ME/ Win 2000/ Win XP/ Win Vista and MAC OS9/OSX

Specification:
• Dimension -- 645 x 375 x 40 mm• Stand -- 280mm
• Weight -- 5kg G.W.
• Material -- ABS Plastic
• Power Requirement
-- USB Bus Power
-- Battery Type: D/Voltage: 1.5V x 4
• Cooling Fans
-- RPM: 1500
-- CFM: 28
--Noise Level: 25dbA
• 2.1 Stereo Speakers
-- Amplifier: Class D
-- Speakers: 5W each / Subwoofer: 10W
-- Rated Impedance: 4Ω

FeDom

No comments: