Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Sequiam Biometrics ScanQ Fingerprint Authentication Scanner and Software


Use fingerprint authentication to secure your computer and encrypt your files!
  • Use modern biometric fingerprint authentication to secure your computer and encrypt your files!
  • ScanQ software offers at-home and at-work fingerprint authentication for secure Windows® login, specific file encryption, screen-saver lock and many other features that are controlled by the ScanQ biometric fingerprint scanner with USB 1.1 interface.
  • Select "Finger only" or "Finger and Password" to control access.
  • Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista.Plugs in with USB cable.
Sharper Image

No comments: