Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Monday, May 19, 2008

PandaManda

The most revolutionary and funny game!
Follow the adventures of PandaManda, our big hero, trapped in a dangerous world, in the search of an exit to his home.
And if you owns a Nokia N95, you can play the game without keys! Only rotating your mobile phone!
Also, the game includes a lot of features as:
Level Editor:You can make your own levels to play them, and the better... share them with other players around the word!
Online Ranking:Are you the best playing PandaManda? See the online ranking, and try be the number one!
Online Community:Making your own levels are funny, but the really interesting thing is share them with other players. Make a good map and see what think the community about it!

TheBubbleGames

No comments: