Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008



Key features of Psiloc Connect:
Psiloc Connect always makes sure you use the fastest possible connection.
Psiloc Connect allows you to save some money, by not using 3G data connectivity when WLAN is available.
Psiloc Connect handles access point switching in the background for you, no more of that tedious tasks.

Psiloc Connect allows you to connect to the Internet in a smart and convenient way. By defining the Psiloc Connect access point in any application you prioritize the way that application connects to the Internet. Psiloc Connect will choose the best available WLAN connection, if no WLAN is available, it will connect though the 3G/GSM access point defined in the application, or if you please it will only use WLAN connections to keep you connected.

REMEMBER TO CHOOSE "Psiloc Connect" AS THE ACCESS POINT IN ANY APPLICATION THAT YOU WISH Psiloc Connect TO HANDLE.

No comments: