Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Brando Tiny 2.4Ghz Wireless Mouse



Features:
Mouse speed: 400 / 800 / 1600 dpi, 3200fps
After recharge, the mouse can be used for 21 days (3 hours utillzation per day). In the case of continuous usage, the power can last for 70 hours
Compact and light design, ideal for traveling
Transmission rang: 7 meters
Support Window ME/2000/XP/Vista, Mac OSX 10.2 or above (support USB port only)
2 Colors availables - Black and Siliver
Dimension: 68 x 38 x 28mm (approx.) (Mouse)
Weight: 32g

No comments: