Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TouchBrowser for Pocket PC 1.0



NEW Get iPhone-style internet browsing on your Pocket PC. TouchBrowser lets you control everything using only your fingers. You can type using the large keyboard, glide through web content and scroll through pages with a flick, with full page view.

Tired of Pocket Internet Explorer? Forget about the stylus, the tiny scrollbars and the keyhole view of the internet. TouchBrowser gives you the smooth webbrowsing experience of the iPhone, right on your Pocket PC. It lets you scroll pages with animation and iPhone inertia effects for easy reading.

You can use you finger to move the webpage around the screen, something Internet Explorer can't do. Websites designed for mobile use can be watched in 'mobile view' and full pages in 'desktop view'. A built-in navigation aid tells you what section of a page you're reading, so you never get lost.

Makayama

No comments: