Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Opera Kestrel 9.50 Beta 1


Super Fast and Free

The Opera Web browser is now free and will access your Web pages 30% faster than IE, and much faster than Firefox when using Tabbed browsing.

I just downloaded this a few hours ago and i'm already satisfied. One of the main problems i had with Opera was that i wasn't able to reply to my mails in my AOL account. I always have to use IE or my phone to reply but it's fixed now with this new version. I'm still not able to move the pictures around when i'm posting here though...maybe that'll be fixed too. If you use Opera, you definitely need to get this - way fast. :)

Opera

No comments: