Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Nokia 'Tube' S60 touch user interface

Base on the spy picture provided by symbian freak, nokiaport.de has done a rendering image for the upcoming Nokia XpressMedia phone. The phone will feature a next generation S60 touch user interface, which has a codename called “Tube”.


Since it is carrying the XpressMedia branding, nokiaport.de is expecting it to be named as Nokia 5800 with the following specification:

GSM QuadBand (850/900/1800/1900 Mhz)
16M colors, 3.2″ Touch screen with 640 x 360 resolution
3.2 Megapixel camera, autofocus
EDGE / UMTS / HSDPA
Bluetooth 2.0
Built in WiFi , GPS
TV-Out
140 MB built in memory
111 x 52 x 14.5 mm
Weight: 104 grams
to be announced by the end of 2008

Posted by Kim Poh Liaw from Slashphone.

No comments: