Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

NDrive G280R




Mobility in the palm of your hand!

This is the new NDrive G280R, a dedicated navigation system with extremely reduced dimensions, only 90 x 75 x 19 mm. Comes with 8GB memory.

With real photos in perspective.

However, don't be fooled by its size. This device is packed with a high-end GPS signal receiver and many extra features. Take a look: Multimedia Player: Plays music, videos, shows photos and reads texts. Games: Have fun and relax everywhere with Bubbles and Breakout games, two fun and very addictive games. Calculator: NDrive G280 comes also with a very usufull calculator.

But besides all, the G280 is a highly effective Navigation Device, using the latest NDrive software engine and the most accurate maps.

NDrive G280. The world goes portable!

No comments: