Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

N82 V20.0.062 Change Log

Coming Soon!

New features/functionalities:
Location tagging functionality added
Widgets enabled
Flash Lite 3.0 support
BT AVRCP protocol support

Stability:
When plugin/plug out USB or TV out cable phone crashes
Phone freezes during music play
Phone resets when pressing end key during alert

Messaging:
Cannot receive SMS for some operator who support 'Replace type' of message

Camera:
Camera overexposure improved
Automatic screen rotation angle improvement

Browser:
Stability improvements
Memory leak during phone call and browsing corrected

Memory:
Memory leak corrected in browser
Memory leak corrected in CPSSignal

Gallery:
Crash while file name included %marks is highlighted
DRM video thumbnail corrupted
Gallery crashes when video call is make from contacts

No comments: