Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tickle Me Elmo T.M.X. 10th Anniversary Edition


On 2006 christmas holiday, everybody wanted this toy... i'm sure you guys remember. I heard this over at Z100 that Tickle Me Elmo will out at that day but i didn't go to Toys R Us to get it because i never like sesame street when i was a kid. lol. The week after i saw these on ebay with a marked up price tag selling ridiculously over $150 when the original price was only $39! So silly me, i had to get one too. lol. I got two of them (not bought at retail price) and i tried one of them. It was funny at first but it got annoying and boring... seeing some toy laughing and rolling around. So, sold the opened one and i still have the other one sealed in our basement. :D

No comments: