Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sony Vaio® VGN SZ230P/B (SZ Series)



I got this a while back in 7/06 after giving up on the UMPC and it felt much better. :D I just upgraded its ram to 2MB max last week so it's running better now, too. The screen is still pretty small (13.3") but i don't to be bringing a big laptop since i use my PC most of the time anyway. Before the warranty was over (i only got the 1yr manufacturer's warranty), i sent this out for repair because there were dust inside the screen... i love sony's customer service, they send you a prepaid box for overnight shipping... but when it came back, there were still some dust left so i had to send it back again until it was all fixed. A year gone by and i haven't used it much, i opened it and i hear something like a screw or a small metal under the keyboard. I didn't touch it until i decided to upgrade its ram so i opened it up... and as expected, they left a friggin' screw inside! Good thing it didn't do any damage inside as it was rattling everytime i use it. I didn't bother calling them up anymore... as long as everything still works, i'm ok with it. :)

No comments: