Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Nokia N96


I'm a bit disappointed with this phone. It does have the FP2 update, but why does Nokia has to use the BL-5F battery (in N95-1) instead with a bigger capacity like on the N95 8GB's or even better? Good points are the 16GB internal memory, micro sd card slot, DVB-H TV broadcast receiver and the xenon flash (if they decide to include it). We'll find out if the slider is fixed on this one as many have had issues with loose slider on the N95 phones. I don't think this will be my upgrade though but we'll see.

No comments: