Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Nokia N95 8GB (N95-2)



I like this phone better than the N95-1 for so my many reasons. Only bad about it... it doesn't have a lens cover and removable memory card causing the slow transfer rate. It's heavier than the N95-1 but that doesn't bother me because performance of the phone is more important to me. Having 120MB of RAM is more than enough to have all your apps opened at the same time. The larger screen is a major factor, too...there's a big difference between the two when compared side by side. Battery life is also great... i now run IM+ all the time on it. There's also a cover on the screen and it prevents damage to the lcd.

No comments: