Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nokia N80


This phone didn't last long with me. I wanted to get this because of the wifi feature in replacing my P910i but it was a disaster. :( This was the first release so it wasn't the Internet Edition and the browser kept crashing. I had to get rid of it right away because back then i didn't know about Nokia's 'regional warranty'. I got this from Europe so Nokia USA was no help at all. I should've looked for and read the complaints on this phone first before buying it. :)

No comments: