Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Nike+ SportBand Coming Soon


There's been a lot of talk lately about a pending release of Nike's SportsBand fitness device, the latest being a report from German site Mac Life that it's coming in April.

The wrist device, which looks pretty much like a digital watch, is designed to work similar to the Nike + iPod Sports Kit, sans the media player. In other words, it allows runners to track their exercise routines even if they don't own an iPod.

In addition to time display, the SportsBand can collect data on speed, distance, elapsed time, and calories. According to the Mac Life report, it's expected in Europe next month at a retail price of 59.95 euros (about $94.68).

by Reuben Lee from Crave.cnet.com

No comments: