Google
 

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog and i hope you enjoy reading them. Most of my posts are comments and experiences on the gadgets i've owned...and also things that interest me. I'm also still learning how to customize my page - on things i need to include so please make your suggestions and comments to help me out. :)

Please don't forget to sign in my GUESTBOOK also. Thank you all!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Final Fantasy Game Collection


My brother got me into collecting games and he said Final Fantasy would be a nice one... so there you go...
FF Origins (1 & 2)* with Strategy Guide
FF Chronicles (4 & Chrono Trigger)* with Strategy Guide
FF Anthology (5 & 6)* with Strategy Guide
FF Tactics with Strategy Guide
FF VII with Survival Guide & Strategy Guide*
FF VIII* with Strategy Guide
FF IX* with Strategy Guide*
FF X* with Strategy Guide*
FF X-2* with Strategy Guide*
FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus* with Strategy Guide*
FF XII: Collector's Edition
* sealed...the rest are in mint condition. Some guides are not in the picture.
I need to update these as well....

No comments: